Incorporation Services and Consultation
Navigating through many different Incorporation services trying to figure out how to structure your new company can be a daunting task. There are many aspects to consider including financial risk and tax consequences of the business structure you pick. A chartered accountant can provide you with many of the details to make an informed decision about what is best for your new corporate entity.
We can help you weigh the costs and benefits of incorporation vs. partnership vs. sole proprietorship. If you are considering incorporation or looking for incorporation services, please contact Douglas Spence, CA, CPA an Oakville Chartered Accountant to review your situation to help you make the best decision. . We also offer corporate services from incorporations to minute book updates.
Incorporation Services to Consider:
- A financial review.
- Tax implications of incorporation vs. sole proprietorship.
- Type of business and availability of tax credits.
- Projected income.
- GST/HST filing and maintenance.
- NUANS and Name Search.
- Incorporation and organization of corporations.
- Ongoing minute book maintenance.
- Corporate filings with government authorities.